Work area: Sales Location: Singapore, Employment type: Full time Job ID: 7578
A global shipping line dedicated to improving international trade
At SeaLead, we aim to provide easy and flexible solutions to improve trade across countries, companies and people. We specialise in container shipping and liner services that facilitate the movement of goods in and between emerging markets and major economies.
We initially started by purchasing slots on various main liner operator and feeder services to respond to the demand from NVOCC customers. Since then, we have evolved from a one-vessel operation into a globally-recognised business with a modern fleet, equipped with the latest technologies.
· Canvassing cargoes for all trade lanes to achieve target liftings
· Increasing SeaLead’s market presence
· Maintaining existing clientele.
· Expanding existing relationships by presenting new solutions and services to clients
· Developing new business opportunities; customers and revenue lines
· Forecasting and allocations
· Responsiveness to all quotations, trouble shooting and handling of enquiries from customers
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
Background and experience
· Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or qualified professional
· At least 3 to 5 years of Sales related function from shipping / container line
· Strong MS Office software application, including Excel and Powerpoint
· Proven track record in sales
· Stable work history.
Competencies and skills
· Strong written & spoken English Skill
· Good Communication and Interpersonal skill
· Customer Orientated
· Team Player
· Self-driven with the passion to deal with people
· Strong negotiation and networking skills.
· Able to work independently, with multitasking abilities, and able to take work pressure
· Positive work attitude,
· Sales-focused with strong abilities to develop good customer relations and hit sales targets.
· Ability to perform under pressure.
· English – Fluent (required)
Please fill out the application form below and share your CV.