Work area: Management Location: Dubai, Employment type: Full time Job ID: 7579
A global shipping line dedicated to improving international trade
At SeaLead, we aim to provide easy and flexible solutions to improve trade across countries, companies and people. We specialise in container shipping and liner services that facilitate the movement of goods in and between emerging markets and major economies.
We initially started by purchasing slots on various main liner operator and feeder services to respond to the demand from NVOCC customers. Since then, we have evolved from a one-vessel operation into a globally-recognised business with a modern fleet, equipped with the latest technologies.
The Line Executive works in coordinating operations, delivering a proper service to customers and optimising the financial results of services assigned.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
· Follow up with the agents for the booking
· Updating share folder with the latest CBF (Cargo Booking Form)/ TDR (Terminal Departure Report / EDI (Electronic Data Info – Ship file) upon vessel departure
· Tallying EDI figure with the CBF
· Preparing schedules
· Circulating schedule to Customers and to agents
· Provide job card details to finance team in order to invoice relevant agent
· Vessel creation
· Schedule creation and daily updates
· Uploading booking
· Credit note
· DA entry
Background and experience
· Graduate/ Masters level education, Good computer skills (shipping software, related logistics/ shipping/ marine certification, MS Office – Excel)
· 2 – 3 years minimum experience as a Line Executive within Feeder/Liner shipping companies environment.
· 3-5 years’ experience within feeder/liner shipping companies
· Knowledge of port, harbor, customs and immigration activities and procedures, and necessary legal requirements
· Knowledge of Terminal operating systems, shipping operations, vessel services and port rotations.
Competencies and skills
· Maintain relationship with shippers, agents, agency, principal, feeders.
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
· Time management and organisational skills.
· Analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills when under pressure and with tight work deadlines.
· Team management and leadership qualities.
· English – Fluent (required)
Please fill out the application form below and share your CV.